We believe our fundraising events bring families, parishioners, alumni and friends together in the spirit of Catholic education in a fun and collaborative way. Fundraising provides our school with necessary funds to bring our mission to life daily in a safe, educational environment. Revenue from events hosted throughout the school year help bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a student at St. John Paul II R.S. We encourage you to join us in planning and supporting the fundraising initiatives listed below for the coming school year.
- Race for Education-Sponsor our students as they “race” to raise funds for our school on November 9th! PK3-Gr. 8 students will walk around the Vassar Avenue lot as many times as possible in a one-hour period. A D.J. plays music and makes it fun for students and faculty as they walk together. Each student will raise funds by asking sponsors to contribute a tax deductible donation to St. John Paul II R.S. Funds raised this year will help us update technology in our T.V. Studio and in our classrooms, as well as, to purchase Google Chromebooks. This will provide opportunities to engage students with interactive lessons and prepare them for the digital future. Please consider a sponsorship gift today! Race for Education Donation Page
- Designer Bag Bingo with Basket Auction
- Box Tops for Education
- Bingo– Wed. and Friday Evenings -Hosting BINGO provides significant revenue for our school. We ask all parents to volunteer three nights per year at BINGO. It is an opportunity for parents to get to know one another, support our school and keep tuition fees down for all school families. Parents can register to volunteer through: online program, SignUpGenius. To access website, email email@example.com, or send the BINGO sign-up form to the school office to volunteer. We appreciate those who attend our BINGO nights and all who make it possible to host.
- Scrip Gift Card Program-Purchase after masses at St. Lawrence Church, Lindenwold and St. Luke Church, Stratford
- Family Carnival-5/7/19-5/10/19
- Amazon Smile Program
When you shop on amazon.com using our Amazon Smile Portal, .5% of your purchase will be donated by Amazon to St. John Paul II Regional School. Donations to our school are only made when using this link. Note: the charity is listed as Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish for tax purposes.
We thank our 2018 Carnival Friends:
Mike and Muriel Raymo